In two one-day workshops, we will identify and analyze the current tasks with your teams and identify optimization potential. A previous self-assessment of the participants regarding tasks, expenditure, and team work will serve as the basis for this. Uneconomic activities will be identified, optimization measures will be developed, and responsibilities will be defined together.
- Team and task analysis, determination of waste and inefficiency
- Development of optimisation measures
- Coaching and communication of best practices regarding the implementation of the improvements.
- Application of selected tools of Lean management and Six-Sigma methodology:
- Team SIPOC
- Stakeholder analysis with the customers’ wishes translated into measurable requirements
- Root-cause analysis for waste with the fishbone diagram
- Value-added analysis and 8 types of waste
- Definition of roles and responsibilities with the RACI matrix
- Strength/weakness analysis (SWOT and force-field analysis)
- Optional skill matrix
- Agile methods for performance management (Kanban board)
Optional: Support of the teams and coaching by an experienced adviser after the workshops.
- Coordination of the agenda and provision of the materials
- Preparation / follow-up of the workshops with distribution and evaluation of questionnaires
- Conduct two one-day workshops with the team
- Analysis of the current situation and development of optimization measures