- Role and tasks of a Master Black Belt
- Approaches to business process optimization and their use for different complex problems.
- Conception and introduction of operational-excellence programs
- Agile methods vs. Lean Six Sigma
- Identification and selection of projects and development of training / coaching concepts
- Advanced statistics with Minitab® or SigmaXL® and the application in Lean and Six-Sigma projects, and in coaching.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) for the development of processes and products as well as Agile methods (SCRUM) and digital transformation
- Change management for the successful implementation of changes in the company
- Coach the Coach and Train the Trainer to teach the methodology for the training of management, potential champions, and future belts
- Working on a case study
The Master training is aimed at Black Belts, who are qualified in Lean and Six Sigma. Ideally, they will have gained practical experience in several Lean and Six-Sigma Green/Black-Belt projects that have already been completed.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org