Lean & Six Sigma:
- Introduction to the methodology and the role of the Green Belt
- Basics of process management and process analysis
- Introduction to the DMAIC phases
Methods / tools:
- Project definition, demarcation, customer’s voice, stakeholder analysis
- Process modeling (high level and detailed)
- Basics of statistics including data collection
- Graphical analysis tools: histogram, pareto, box & whisker, scatter and matrix diagram
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Evaluation with Minitab® or Sigma XL® and determination of the productive capacity of processes
- Lean tools for value stream analysis and development of target processes
- Creativity techniques for the development of optimization suggestions
- Basics of project management for optimization measures
- Ensuring the sustainability of improvements
Lean & Six-Sigma-Green-Belt exam
- Concludes with a 60-minute multiple-choice test (exam)
- The exam fees are included in the total price.
Optional: Extension (1 day) for case studies and exercises
- Lean and Six-Sigma experimental game using the DMAIC methodology
- Development of key figures for continuous process management
Optional: Certification as a Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Practical use of the DMAIC methodology in your own project is required for certification as a Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt.
- Upon request, we optionally offer coaching with milestone acceptance and final approval with your management. We also offer a case study if you do not have any projects at the moment.
- The “Lean Six-Sigma-Green-Belt” certificate will be issued after submission of the certification project.
- Price on request
The training is aimed at project and process managers, who want to implement Six-Sigma projects. It also targets staff who run smaller Lean and Six-Sigma projects, or who wish to collaborate on larger Lean and Six-Sigma projects.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.