- Introduction to process and quality management with Lean Six Sigma
- Determination of process maturity in companies
- Management techniques to identify and select promising company projects
- Use of the Six-Sigma-DMAIC methods to solve complex process problems in the company.
- Application of extensive, in-depth statistical analyses to understand and reduce process deviations
- Hypothesis tests, multivariable analyses, Design of Experiment
- Use of Minitab® statistics software and/or SigmaXL®
- Application possibilities for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Agile methods (SCRUM)
- Managing changes within the company (change management)
- Preparing changes: mobilizing the will for change
- Accompanying changes: understanding and controlling the team-building process, communication, conflict management.
- Stabilizing changes: coaching and knowledge transfer, definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Lean & Six-Sigma-Black-Belt exam
- Concludes with a 90-minute multiple-choice test (exam)
- Participation confirmation after passing the exam
- The exam fees are included in the price
Optional: Certification as a Lean & Six-Sigma Black Belt
- The practical application of DMAIC methodology in two separate projects is required for certification as a Lean and Six-Sigma Black Belt.
- We offer coaching with milestone acceptances and final approval with your management.
- The “Lean & Six-Sigma-Black-Belt certificate” will be issued after submission of the certification projects with project documentation, and successful presentation in front of a Master Black Belt.
- Price on request.
The training is aimed at project managers who carry out complex cross-departmental improvement projects. Green-Belt training is not a prerequisite for participation.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org