Strategic Quality-Management Training
The quality aspect is indispensable in any organization: long-term survival is not possible for a company if the quality of products or services is not sufficient. But what does “sufficient quality” mean? How is quality managed? What is the connection to the corporate strategy?
During the training, you will get to know the seven quality-management principles. You will then be able to apply them to your own area. You will understand the link between strategy and quality management, and how operational-excellence programs help to achieve business goals.
- History and benefits of quality management
- Standard quality-management models (TQM, ISO, EFQM)
- Connecting quality, environment, work safety, and energy
- Quality management principles
- Customer orientation
- Involvement of the staff
- Process orientation
- Continuous improvement
- Fact-based decision-making
- Relationship management
- Linking strategy and quality management
- Operational-excellence programs
- Lean management, Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Agile approaches
Support/coaching of the team or individual participants by experienced consultants after the training
The training is aimed at specialists and executives, as well as project and process managers who want to gain a better understanding of quality management, its principles, and how it is linked with operational excellence, Six Sigma, and Agile methods. Ideally, participants will already possess initial knowledge in the field of quality management. However, this is not a prerequisite.
- Language: German
- Duration: 2 days
- Dates: By arrangement
- Price per in-house training: EUR 5,900 (including travel costs for Germany, plus VAT )
- Participants: Maximum 8 people
- Location: As in-house training in Germany upon request
- To be provided: Workshop room, flip chart, video projector, catering by the client
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org