Project Management Training
Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence
The future of business increasingly depends on completing projects quickly and successfully. Our project-management training gives you the necessary knowledge and tools to define and lead your own projects. You will learn how to put a project team together and successfully manage it. Many exercises and application examples will support you in the use of mediated knowledge.
Our trainers themselves are project managers with many years of experience in different industries. They guarantee that the training will be practice-oriented, interesting, and entertaining. Our trainers are also optionally available as coaches and can accompany you during your project work.
Why project-management training?
- You will develop and expand your project-management know-how.
- You will get to know the tools and methods for results-oriented project management.
- You will be using a streamlined, effective approach for the structuring and systematising of current or future projects.
- You will ensure the success of your projects.
- Project lifecycle – from project initiation to project completion.
- Techniques for the establishment of an efficient project team (definition of roles and tasks).
- Project order and planning (project overview, milestones).
- Management of project progress (selected project and process-management tools).
- Management of project risks (including project reporting and project controlling).
- Project communication including stakeholder management and kick-off.
- Project completion and securing the results (lessons learned)
This training is aimed at specialists, executives, project managers and officers who carry out all kinds of projects.
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 2 to 4 days
- Price: Upon request
- Participants: 6 – 12 people
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org