Process Management Training
Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence
Learn to build and expand an efficient process-management system!
Functional processes are an essential prerequisite for success in companies. This training combines theoretical principles, practical examples, and simulations, allowing you to quickly apply the knowledge you have learned in practice. You will learn how to document processes, implement a measuring system, analyse weak points, and discover potential for improvement.
Our trainers are process-management experts with many years of project experience in different industries. They will ensure that the training is practice-oriented, interesting and entertaining. Our trainers are also optionally available as coaches for your project work.
- Introduction to process management (methods, roles, ‘process-house’ diagram)
- Planning: process definition (process overview, scope of process)
- Measuring: current state (process diagram, BPMN vs. EPK, measuring systems, determine baseline)
- Reviewing: process analysis (fishbone, FMEA, potential analysis, selected statistical tools)
- Operating : process optimization (creativity techniques, decision paper, piloting, rollout)
- Staff of process-improvement or implementation projects
- Staff who want to get to know the basic systematics of efficient process management
- Heads of department and area managers who aim to optimise their processes
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 2 to 4 days
- Price: Upon request
- Participants: 6 – 12 people
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o email@example.com