Lean Six Sigma Yellow-Belt-Training
Effectively implement improvements in the company!
During practice-oriented training with several exercises and examples, you will learn about the concept and application of Lean management and Six Sigma as part of a continuous improvement process. Experienced trainers with many years of project experience will ensure the swift transfer of knowledge in small groups. Modern training methods and high-quality training materials will support this.
After training, you will be able to lead projects in your company along the path to success with the tools and aids that you have learned.
Principles of the methodology
- Lean management, Six Sigma DMAIC as well as Agile methods (SCRUM)
- Roles and responsibilities
Optimization with the DMAIC method (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
- Successfully start improvement projects
- Understand customer requirements
- Determine the current process performance
- Identify and evaluate problem areas
- Identify and implement solutions
- Ensure the sustainability of the improvement
The training is aimed at specialists and executives who want to get to know the concept and the application of Lean management and Six Sigma as part of a continuous improvement program, or who want to provide active support as a team member.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org