Lean Six Sigma Master-Black-Belt-Training
Changes can be successfully implemented with the right tools and aids. During this training, you’ll learn how to further develop your company on the path to operational excellence and lasting success with Lean and Six-Sigma methodology.
- Role and tasks of a Master Black Belt
- Approaches to business process optimization and their use for different complex problems.
- Conception and introduction of operational-excellence programs
- Identification and selection of projects and development of training / coaching concepts
- Advanced statistics with Minitab® or SigmaXL® and the application in Lean and Six-Sigma projects, and in coaching.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) for the development of processes and products as well as Agile methods (SCRUM) and digital transformation
- Change management for the successful implementation of changes in the company
- Coach the Coach and Train the Trainer to teach the methodology for the training of management, potential champions, and future belts
- Working on a case study
The Master training is aimed at Black Belts, who are qualified in Lean and Six Sigma. Ideally, they will have gained practical experience in several Lean and Six-Sigma Green/Black-Belt projects that have already been completed.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o email@example.com
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 10 days, divided into 2 blocks
- Price/Participant: EUR 7,950 (plus VAT) The price includes a CreditSim (Lean and Six-Sigma Yellow-Belt training) voucher.
- Participants:Maximum 10 people
Apr. 23 – Apr. 27, 2018 and Jun. 4 – Jun. 8, 2018 Register Sep. 3 – Sep. 7, 2018 and Nov. 5 – Nov. 9, 2018 Register
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request