Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
You will have gotten to know Lean & Six-Sigma methods and selected tools upon conclusion of the Six-Sigma-Green-Belt training. You’ll have learned how to use essential Six-Sigma tools in industry-specific exercises. After completing the training, you’ll be able to use them with confidence in both daily business and in projects.
Lean & Six Sigma:
- Introduction to the methodology and the role of the Green Belt
- Basics of process management and process analysis
- Introduction to the DMAIC phases
Methods / tools:
- Project definition, demarcation, customer’s voice, stakeholder analysis
- Process modeling (high level and detailed)
- Basics of statistics including data collection
- Graphical analysis tools: histogram, pareto, box & whisker, scatter and matrix diagram
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Evaluation with Minitab® or Sigma XL® and determination of the productive capacity of processes
- Lean tools for value stream analysis and development of target processes
- Creativity techniques for the development of optimization suggestions
- Basics of project management for optimization measures
- Ensuring the sustainability of improvements
Lean & Six-Sigma-Green-Belt exam
- Concludes with a 60-minute multiple-choice test (exam)
- The exam fees are included in the total price.
Optional: Extension (1 day) for case studies and exercises
- Lean and Six-Sigma experimental game using the DMAIC methodology
- Development of key figures for continuous process management
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 5 days in a row
- Price: EUR 4,250 (plus VAT)
- Participants: 6 – 12 people
Mar. 19 – Mar. 23, 2018: Register May 14 – May 18, 2018: Register Aug. 6 – Aug. 10, 2018: Register Aug, 27 – Aug. 31, 2018 (ENG): Register Sep. 24 – Sep. 28, 2018: Register Nov. 26 – Nov. 30, 2018: Register
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request.
Optional: Certification as a Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Practical use of the DMAIC methodology in your own project is required for certification as a Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt.
- Upon request, we optionally offer coaching with milestone acceptance and final approval with your management. We also offer a case study if you do not have any projects at the moment.
- The “Lean Six-Sigma-Green-Belt” certificate will be issued after submission of the certification project.
- Price on request
The training is aimed at project and process managers, who want to implement Six-Sigma projects. It also targets staff who run smaller Lean and Six-Sigma projects, or who wish to collaborate on larger Lean and Six-Sigma projects.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o email@example.com.