Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Use Lean Six Sigma successfully and confidently in daily business and in projects!
During the Green-Belt training, you got to know the Lean and Six-Sigma methods as well as selected tools. Thanks to industry-specific exercises, you can apply them in practice.
By attending the Green-Belt training and passing the written test (Green-Belt exam), you have also fulfilled the prerequisite for Green-Belt certification. All you need now for the final certification is a successfully completed Lean-Six-Sigma project, which applies the DMAIC methodology in practice.
Certification as a Lean & Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Provision of the procise documentation template in PowerPoint ®
- Examination of the submitted project documentation for a certification project
- Coordination of any necessary adjustments or questions by telephone
- Creation and presentation of the certification document
procise offers “Lean-Six-Sigma-Green-Belt certification” on the basis of GE (General Electric) standards.
Optional: Coaching package
Upon request, you can optionally receive coaching with milestone acceptances and final approval with your management. Regular coaching with an experienced Black Belt or Master Black Belt is recommended whilst working on a project in order to ensure its successful progress.
Half a day per tollgate review has proven to be worthwhile, optionally with additional active support within the individual project phases, either by telephone or on site (plus travel costs).
Further paths toward Green-Belt certification
If no project can be carried out within your own company, we’ll offer you several different ways to obtain Green-Belt certification.
- If there is no possibility for you to have a project of your own, we’ll offer you a case study for GB certification.
- Costs: EUR 825 (plus VAT) (0.5 consulting days for the preparation and project acceptance in Frankfurt)
- Daily rate for coaching: EUR 1,650 (plus VAT)
- Coaching contingents are available by the hour: EUR 206.25/hour (plus VAT)(Minimum purchase 1 hour)
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org