Lean Six Sigma Champion-Training
Successful continuous improvement programs take account of critical success factors, such as the support of top management, appropriate employment of staff, and the right project selection.
Learn what you as a leader can contribute to a successful improvement program. Get to know the tools that will make your projects a success.
As a participant in the training, you will get to know concepts and methods to successfully define projects and implement them with the help of a project manager. The content will be presented in a clear and practical manner with the aid of examples and exercises. Your own project examples can be included.
Strategy and projects:
- Basics of process optimisation
- Roles and responsibilities with a focus on the role of the project commissioner
- Basics of project definition and project control (KVP, Six Sigma, Lean projects)
- Delineate projects and start off on the right foot from the very beginning
- Determine and report on the benefits of the project
- Lead and manage changes in the company
- Handle various interest groups
The training is aimed at executives who can initiate improvement projects.
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 1 day
- Dates: By arrangement
- Price/Participant: Upon request
- Participants: Open
- Location: As in-house training only
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org