Lean Six Sigma Black-Belt Training With Exams
Learn how to successfully apply the proven Six-Sigma methods in combination with Lean management, change management, and project management. Sustainably improve the process performance in your company!
During this training, you’ll learn how to identify gaps in performance, purposefully engage in your company’s process landscape, set priorities, and effectively implement organizational changes that are associated with process improvements.
- Introduction to process and quality management with Lean Six Sigma
- Determination of process maturity in companies
- Management techniques to identify and select promising company projects
- Use of the Six-Sigma-DMAIC methods to solve complex process problems in the company.
- Application of extensive, in-depth statistical analyses to understand and reduce process deviations
- Hypothesis tests, multivariable analyses, Design of Experiment
- Use of Minitab® statistics software and/or SigmaXL®
- Application possibilities for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Agile methods (SCRUM)
- Managing changes within the company (change management)
- Preparing changes: mobilizing the will for change
- Accompanying changes: understanding and controlling the team-building process, communication, conflict management.
- Stabilizing changes: coaching and knowledge transfer, definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Lean & Six-Sigma-Black-Belt exam
- Concludes with a 90-minute multiple-choice test (exam)
- Participation confirmation after passing the exam
- The exam fees are included in the price
Optional: Certification as a Lean & Six-Sigma Black Belt
- The practical application of DMAIC methodology in two separate projects is required for certification as a Lean and Six-Sigma Black Belt.
- We offer coaching with milestone acceptances and final approval with your management.
- The “Lean & Six-Sigma-Black-Belt certificate” will be issued after submission of the certification projects with project documentation, and successful presentation in front of a Master Black Belt.
- Price on request.
The training is aimed at project managers who carry out complex cross-departmental improvement projects. Green-Belt training is not a prerequisite for participation.
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o email@example.com
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 13 days, divided into 3 blocks
- Price: EUR 9,050 (plus VAT)
- Participants: 3 – 12 people
Feb. 19 – Feb. 22, 2018 / Mar. 12 – Mar. 15, 2018: Register May 14 – May 18, 2018 / Jun. 11 – Jun. 14, 2018 / Jul. 9 – Jul. 12, 2018: Register Sep. 24 – Sep. 28, 2018 / Oct. 22 – Oct. 25, 2018 / Nov. 19 – Nov. 22, 2018 Register
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request.