Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Use Lean Six Sigma even more confidently in daily business and in projects!
During Black-Belt training, you got to know the Lean and Six-Sigma methods as well as selected tools. Thanks to industry-specific exercises, you can apply them in practice.
By attending the Black-Belt training and passing the written test (Black-Belt exam), you have also fulfilled the prerequisite for Black-Belt certification. All you need now for the final certification are two successfully completed Lean-Six-Sigma projects, in which you apply the DMAIC methodology in practice.
Certification as a Lean & Six-Sigma Black Belt
- Application of Lean methods for the development of target processes
- Examination of the submitted project documentation for a certification project
- Coordination of any necessary adjustments or questions by telephone
- Creation and presentation of the certification document
PROCISE offers “Lean-Six-Sigma-Black-Belt certification” on the basis of GE (General Electric) standards.
Optional: Coaching package
Upon request, you can optionally receive coaching with milestone acceptances and final approval with your management. Regular coaching with an experienced Black Belt or Master Black Belt is recommended whilst working on a project in order to ensure its successful progress.
Half a day per tollgate review has proven to be worthwhile, optionally with additional active support within the individual project phases, either by telephone or on site (plus travel costs).
- Costs: EUR 1,238 (plus VAT)(0.75 consulting days for the preparation and project acceptance in Frankfurt)
- Daily rate for coaching: EUR 1,650 (plus VAT)
- Coaching contingents are available by the hour: EUR 206.25/hour (plus VAT)(Minimum purchase 1 hour)
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o email@example.com