Lean Management Training
KVP for Production and Services Operational Excellence
Get to know the Lean-management methods and find out how you can correctly utilize tools for the continuous improvement of processes!
Our trainers are experienced Lean-management specialists, who guarantee enjoyable, interesting, and practice-oriented training. They are also optionally available as coaches for your projects.
- Introduction to Lean management and comparison to other process-optimization methods.
- The history of Lean management and principles of the Toyota production system
- Value-stream and bottleneck analyses (work in process)
- Value-added analyses
- Eight sorts of waste (Muda)
- The 5S methods in the office/in production
- Push vs. pull
- Batch-size reduction (one-piece flow) vs. batch processing
- Solution approaches to increase process performance (including SMED, OEE)
- Fault-tolerant processes and products with Poka Yoke
- Application of Lean methods for the development of target processes
- Selected creativity techniques for the creation of optimization proposals
- Kaizen as a method for the continuous improvement of processes in daily business
- Project-management basis for the efficient implementation of optimization measures
- Selection of the right performance measures to set up continual process management
- Establishment of a performance-management system (Kanban board)
- Basics of TPM elements
Case studies and exercises:
- Use of the Lean methods to optimize the production of a Lego Jeep
- Experimental game for the use of Lean methodology in a service process
The training is aimed at project leaders and process managers, who want to implement the Lean-management methods to optimize business processes and stabilize a continuous improvement process (CIP).
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 1 day / 3 days
- Price: EUR 1,450 / 2,175 (plus VAT)
- Participants: 6 – 12 people
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org