Who should attend?
- Manager who want to steer and improve their project environment actively
- Employees who will participate in process improvement activities or implementation projects in turns of Project Portfolio Process
Mayor components covered
- Introduction to Project Portfolio Management
- Alignment of the company´s strategy with the project portfolio
- Introduction to the Project Portfolio Process (identification, selection, prioritization)
- Planning of portfolio resources
- Benefit calculation, KPI definition und reporting
- Project Portfolio risk management
- Best-practice approaches when implementing Project Portfolios
- The impact of Change Management when implementing Project Portfolio Management
With the completion of this Training participants will have gained profound knowledge of the Project Portfolio Management Process. By conducting industry-focused exercises, participants will have learned how to apply various tools in different situations and apply these to their day-to-day business.
Our trainers are experienced Project Management experts. We ensure a high learning curve, applying many exercises, project examples and case studies. They are also available for project coaching.
Number of participants
6 to 14 people
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 2 days
Price: on request
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
Dates: agreed on request
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.