Who should attend?
New project managers and team members with little or no project management knowledge who would like a more structured approach to project management.
Major components covered
- Phases of the Project Management Life Cycle and a project manager's role in each phase
- Project reporting and governance
- Techniques for establishing a strong project team
- Techniques for planning and sequencing project activities, including the Work Breakdown Structure and Critical Path
- Key elements of managing task completion, risks and issues, constraints, team, stakeholders and different types of communication
- Key requirements of project closure
- Gain an understanding of what project management is and how projects differ from normal work activities
- Understand how to define a project, its scope and life cycle
- Learn how to create plans that will enable the realization of the project objectives
- Learn how to proactively manage numerous factors during the project execution
- Understand the importance of formally closing a project
Number of participants
6 to 12 people
German or English
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 2 days
Price: on request
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
Dates: agreed on request
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.