Who should attend?
- Employees who will join process improvement activities or implementation projects
- Employees who are interested to learn more about the underlying methods and systematic of an efficient Process Management
- Department heads and divisional directors who aim for improving their processes (middle-ranked complexity)
Major components covered
- Introduction to Process Management
- Planning: Process definition (Understand your process!)
- Measuring: As-is state (How good is your process?)
- Control: Process analysis (Why do processes not meet goals?)
- Act: Process optimization (What have to be done?)
With the completion of this Process Management Training participants will have achieved profound knowledge of the Process Management methodologies. By conducting industry-focused exercises, participants will have learned how to apply various tools in different project situations and apply these to their day-to-day business.
Our trainers are experienced Project Management experts. We ensure a high learning curve, applying many exercises, project examples and case studies. They are also available for project coaching.
Number of participants
6 to 14 people
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 2 days
Price: on request
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
Dates: 22.08. - 23.08.2013
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.