The procise Management Institute Green Belt Training is based on the DMAIC cycle and reflects the standards of the American Society for Quality. The training material was developed to meet the requirements of project and process managers working in the financial and service industry. Our exercises and examples reflect real life situations.
Lean and Six Sigma in the Financial and Service Industries
Although there are no traditional manufacturing processes in service industries like Banking and Insurance, there are many processes that can be improved to ensure the day-to-day business runs more efficiently and effectively. More and more companies in the service sector are realizing the potential savings that come from more efficient processes. Therefore, the interest in Six Sigma is rising with the aim of achieving a zero error service quality at minimized lead-time and lower costs.
Who should attend?
Project Managers and Process Owners who want to conduct Lean Six Sigma projects in financial and service industries.
Own notebook including the statistical tool Minitab ® or SigmaXL®.
Major components covered
- Introduction to Six Sigma and Lean Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Green Belt
- Basics of process management and process analysis
- Introduction to the DMAIC cycle
- Translating Voice of the Customer to Critical to Quality
- Value stream mapping and the 5S methodology
- Introduction to statistics
- Collect and analyze data applying the statistical tools Minitab or SigmaXL
- Define and measure process capability of processes
- Application of lean methodologies for development of "to-be" processes
- Conduction of a Lean Six Sigma management simulation to apply the DMAIC methodology on a credit factory process in one day
- Project management basics
With the completion of procise Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training, participants will have gained profound knowledge of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. By conducting industry-focused exercises, participants will have learned how to apply various tools in different project situations and apply these to their day-to-day business.
Our trainers are highly experienced experts in Lean Management and Six Sigma with numerous years of project experience. Therefore, we can assure that you will receive a relevant, useful and interesting training that will directly assist you at the operational level. Additionally, our trainers are available for project coaching if requested.
The examination fees are included within the overall price. The last training day ends with a 60 min multiple-choice exam. For the optional Green Belt certification, participants have to apply the DMAIC methodology on an own project. We offer on request project coaching and tollgate reviews (together with your management) in addition to this training. After successful submission of your certification project your receive the certificate "Lean Six Sigma Green Belt".
Number of participants
6 to 14 people
If the number of class participants exceeds 10 students, two trainers are provided.
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 6 days divided into 2 blocks of 3 days each
Price: EUR 3.500,00 (+ 19 % VAT)
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
- Week 1: 04.09.-06.09.; week 2: 30.09.-02.10.2013
- Week 1: 13.11.-15.11.; week 2: 11.12.-13.12.2013
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.