Who should attend?
Leadership team members of businesses that are considering launching Operational Excellence programs and leadership team members of businesses which are trying to re-energize or restructure their existing improvement initiatives.
Major components covered
- Critical success factors for the introduction of an Operational Excellence Program
- Developing and deploying KPIs to drive business improvement
- Roles and responsibilities in an improvement initiative
- Process maturity as an element of process improvement programs
- Successful project charters
- ROI for process implementation and improvement
- Overview of Lean and Six Sigma improvement methodologies.
- Senior leaders who attend this training will better understand how to ensure that Operational Excellence Programs are aligned with strategic business objectives, and how successful programs can be developed and deployed within their organizations.
- Our trainers are experienced Lean and Six Sigma experts. We ensure a high learning curve, applying many exercises, project examples and case studies. They are also available for project coaching.
Number of participants
3 to 8 people
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration, price and dates agreed on request.
Venue: In-house or at our procise Management Institute, Frankfurt
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.