procise Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training: focus on Financial and Service Industries
Although there are no traditional manufacturing processes in service industries like Banking and Insurance, there are many processes that can be improved to ensure the day-to-day business runs more efficiently and effectively. More and more companies in the service sector are realizing the potential savings that come from more efficient processes. Therefore, the interest in Lean Six Sigma is rising with the aim of achieving a zero error service quality at minimal lead-time and lower costs.
procise Lean Six Sigma Training is adapted to your needs and available at our procise Management Institute, Frankfurt am Main on your premises anywhere internationally.
Who should attend?
Business professionals who are leading cross-functional improvement projects and teams
Own notebook including the statistical tool Minitab ® or SigmaXL®
Major components covered
- Process management and Lean Six Sigma introduction
- Management techniques for defining and scoping high-impact business projects
- Six Sigma DMAIC methodologies to solve business process problems
- Statistical analysis to understand and reduce process variation
- Building project teams and leading business change
Our trainers are highly experienced experts in Lean Management and Six Sigma with numerous years of project experience. Therefore, we can assure that you will receive a relevant, useful and interesting training that will directly assist you at the operational level. Additionally, our trainers are available for project coaching if requested.
After completing the course, participants will have the skills to:
- Assess the business process landscape and identify performance gaps
- Prioritize and manage process improvement projects
- Lead organizational change resulting from process improvements
- How to handle resistance during a process improvement project, especially in service processes
- Understand and use the process data to make informed decisions
- Apply state of the art statistical toolset (hypothesis testing, Design of Experience) to analyze root causes
- Apply the proven Lean Six Sigma methodology successfully to improve business process performance
- Link process improvements to business financial metrics
- Formulate and communicate a strong business case for process improvements
- Ensure process improvement gains are maintained by control plans
The examination fees are included within the overall price. The last training day ends with a 90 min multiple-choice exam.
For the optional certification, participants have to apply the DMAIC methodology on two own projects. We offer on request project coaching and tollgate reviews in addition to this training. After successful submission of two certification projects your receive the certificate "Lean Six Sigma Black Belt".
Number of participants
6 to 8 people
If the number of class participants exceeds 10 students, two trainers are provided.
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 3 weeks divided into 3 blocks of 5 days each.
Price: Euro 9.000,00 (+ 19 % VAT).
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
- Week 1: 23.09. - 27.09.2013
- Week 2: 28.10. - 01.11.2013
- Week 3: 25.11. - 29.11.2013
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.