The procise Management Institute Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training is based on the DMAIC cycle and reflects the standards of the American Society for Quality.
procise training material was developed to meet the interest of those people who would like to go into more detail regarding the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
The material was specifically aligned to the needs of employees in service and finance related companies.
Who should attend?
- Employees who will join process improvement activities or implementation projects
- Project and process owner in all industries who would like to gain experiences in approaches, methods and tools for improving and optimizing processes
Major components covered
- Introduction in process design and process improvement within Six Sigma and Lean Management
- DMAIC cycle and acceptance criteria for milestones
- Right definition of improvement projects
- Roles and responsibilities in Lean Six Sigma projects
With the completion of this Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training participants will have gained profound knowledge of the Lean Management and Six Sigma methodologies. By conducting industry-focused exercises, participants will have learned how to apply various tools in different project situations and apply these to their day-to-day business.
Our trainers are highly experienced experts in Lean Management and Six Sigma with numerous years of project experience. Therefore, we can assure that you will receive a relevant, useful and interesting training that will directly assist you at the operational level. Additionally, our trainers are available for project coaching if requested.
Number of participants
6 to 12 people
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 1 day
Price: on request
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
Dates: agreed on request
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.