The procise Management Institute Black Belt Upgrade Training is based on the DMAIC cycle and reflects the standards of the American Society for Quality. procise training material is specifically aligned to the needs of employees in service and finance related companies.
The Black Belt Upgrade Training was developed to meet the interest of those people who already successfully passed the Green Belt examine and would like to extend their knowledge to Black Belt level in a quick way and at a reasonable price.
procise Black Belt Upgrade Training is available in Frankfurt or on your premises anywhere internationally.
Who should attend?
Project and process responsible within banking and insurance industries who already own the Green Belt and now want to increase their knowledge to Black Belt level.
Major components covered
- Right project selection
Management techniques to focus on the most effective company projects (identification and selection of the most valuable
projects) and definition of the related business cases
- Statistics for BlackBelts:
Samples definition, measurement system analysis (Gage R&R), hypothesis test (especially nonparametric hypothesis tests), Multivariate analysis and more selected tools. When analyzing statistical Data in many cases there will not be normally distributed data in place (e.g. helpdesk data, logistics etc.). In these cases it is crucial to have an analysis of non-normally distributed data to make any statistical statement.
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
Design of Experiments (DOE) is a systematic method of establishing the effect of altering specific variables on aspects of proess
performance. It makes use of the same principles as the scientific method, essentially applying them in the business setting.
The method actually comprises a set of different techniques or experimental designs for manipulating input variables and
measuring the resulting output variables.
- Change Agent
- Creating awareness of the problem: Is there really a need for change?
- Working towards a joint vision/setting goals
- Accompanying changes
- Mobilising the intension for change
- Understanding and guiding the team building process
- Communication and conflict management on the project
- Measuring and driving the changes
- Stabilising the changes
- Creating acceptance among the participants/ motivating factors and incentive mechanisms
- Coaching and knowledge transfer
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
Black Belt Upgrade Exam
The training ends with a Black Belt exam (written test).
Our trainers are highly experienced experts in Lean Management and Six Sigma with numerous years of project experience. Therefore, we can assure that you will receive a relevant, useful and interesting training that will directly assist you at the operational level. Additionally, our trainers are available for project coaching if requested.
After completing the course, participants will have the skills to:
- Assess the business process landscape and identify performance gaps
- Prioritize and manage process improvement projects
- Lead organizational change resulting from process improvements
- How to handle resistance during a process improvement project, especially in service processes
- Understand and use the process data to make informed decisions
- Apply state of the art statistical toolset (hypothesis testing, Design of Experience) to analyze root causes
- Apply the proven Lean Six Sigma methodology successfully to improve business process performance
- Link process improvements to business financial metrics
- Formulate and communicate a strong business case for process improvements
- Ensure process improvement gains are maintained by control plans
On request we offer the certification for Black Belt level. Therefore, it is necessary not only to pass the training but also to conduct additionally a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project. For this certification project documentation and a final presentation in front of a Mater Black Belt have to be made.
Number of participants
6 to 12 people
If the number of class participants exceeds 10 students, two trainers are provided.
English or German
Duration, price, venue & dates
Duration: 2 weeks divided into 2 blocks of 4 1/2 days each
Price: on request
Venue: at procise Management Institute, Frankfurt or as in-house training on request
Dates agreed on request
To register or for more information contact us now via phone +49 69 24 24 06 60 or email us.