Development of Products/Services
Methodically support your development process and shorten the time from product development to product launch (time to market)!
Design for Six Sigma (DfSS) is a method for the structured development of new products or processes. It ensures that the customer’s wishes are consistently implemented right through to the fault-free product.
You’ll get to know Design for Six Sigma extensively by the time that the training concludes. You’ll know when DfSS will be of most value and how the methodology will support your company on the path to operational excellence. You’ll know selected tools and be able to apply them with confidence.
- Overview of Lean-Six-Sigma methodology and roles
- Introduction to Design for Six Sigma (DfSS) and the five phases (DMEDI)
- Risk management
- Understanding customer wishes and translating them into product requirements
- Developing and implementing solutions
- Ensuring sustainability of the development
- DfSS tools:
- House of Quality
- Kano model
- Design for X
- TRIZ (Theory of inventive problem solving)
- CMMI maturity model(Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- DoE (Design of Experience)
- Insight into Agile methods (SCRUM, Lean Thinking)
Optional: If you do not possess prior knowledge of Six Sigma, the training can be adapted and/or supplemented to address these issues.
The training is aimed at executives, project and process managers, technicians, and engineers in the fields of R&D, IT, quality and process management. Ideally, the participants will already have prior knowledge of Six Sigma. Green or Black-Belt certification is not a prerequisite.
- Training language: German
- Duration: 2 days in a row
- Dates: Upon request
- Price: EUR 5,900 (including travel costs, plus VAT)
- Participants: Maximum 8 people
- Location: Upon request as in-house training in Germany
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org