Change Management Training
Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence
Develop and expand your change-management knowledge and create the basis for the successful implementation of changes!
The lasting success of projects and changes depends on acceptance by the participating staff. So-called change agents possess the necessary knowledge of how changes are prepared, accompanied, and effectively implemented.
During this training, you’ll get to know practical change-management tools that can be directly implemented. You’ll be able to practice applying them, test your resilience in critical situations, and receive ‘best-practice’ examples to prepare yourself for them.
- Creating awareness of problems and mobilizing the will for change
- Working toward a common vision and goal
- Leading the change
- Understanding and managing the team-building process
- Communication and conflict management in the project
- Measuring and controlling the change
- Creating acceptance among the participants
- Ensuring coaching and knowledge transfer.
- Encouraging motivation and creating incentive mechanisms.
- Adjusting systems and structures
The training is aimed at specialists, executives, project leaders, and change commissioners, who carry out complex improvement projects or modify entire companies.
- Training language: German or English
- Duration: 2 days
- Dates: By arrangement
- Price/participant: Upon request
- Participants: Maximum 8 people
- Location: PROCISE, Frankfurt or as in-house training upon request
Registration & questions
We are happy to be available on + 49 69 24 24 06 60 to personally answer any questions.
Or send us an e-mail c/o firstname.lastname@example.org